The Alliance Southeast Kids ministry
Jamie Sulle-Children's Ministries Team Leader
Jamie Sulle has served The Alliance Southeast since 2003. Currently, she is Director of Children's Ministries at Edgewater Alliance Church. Jamie has been a part of the District Kids Camp Team for several years and also serves on the District Disciplemaking Team. The Alliance values children's disciplemaking and has a national task force that Jamie also serves on.
She is married to Shawn and is mom of Justin (13) and Julia (6). Jamie's personal mission is to serve children and families as they pursue their uniquely crafted place in God's Kingdom work. You may contact Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
District Children's Disciplemaking exists to equip, empower, and encourage our Alliance Children's Ministries to reach kids and their families with the love of Jesus.
What your church can expect:
Children's pastors and leaders have access to support through the District Disciplemaking Team. Serving kids and families requires everything listed above. Equipping children's leaders is just a phone call or email away.
- Growing Up Social by Gary Chapman & Arlene Pellicane
- Teaching Your Kids Healthy Sexuality by Jim Burns
- Dreaming of More for the Next Generation by Michelle Anthony
- Spiritual Parenting by Michelle Anthony
- Missing: An Urgent Call for the Church to Rescue Kids by Melissa MacDonald